Call for Abstract
26th Global Nursing and Health Care Conference, will be organized around the theme “Exploring the Possibilities and Novel Research in Nursing and Healthcare”
Global Nursing 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Global Nursing 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Track 1: Nursing Education
Nurse Education consolidates theoretical and practical training provided to nurses with the determination to prepare them for their duties as nursing care experts. This education is provided to nursing students by experienced nurses and other medical professionals who have qualified or experienced for educational tasks. The direction of nursing education is to evolve nursing proficiency. One way to promote development is to clarify the professional role. The role definition for nursing is mostly transmitted through tacit knowledge. This instruction is given to nursing understudies by experienced attendants and other therapeutic experts who have qualified or experienced for instructive errands.
- Track 1-1Nursing Informatics
- Track 1-2Nursing Courses
- Track 1-3Nursing Science and Awareness
- Track 1-4Nurse Practitioner Education
- Track 1-5Advances in Nursing Training
- Track 1-6Case Studies in Nursing
- Track 1-7Digital Nursing Updates
Nursing main target is to care and working collaboratively with, the patient and their family members and other team members, and also with physicians, therapists whose main focus is on treating illness to improve standards of life. Different types of nursing are: Registered nurse (RN), Licensed practical nurse (LPN), Travel nurse, Nurse practitioner (NP), Intensive care unit (ICU) registered nurse, Medical-surgical nurse, Emergency room nurse, Operating room (OR) nurse, Home health nurse, Post-anaesthesia care unit (PACU) nurse. Nursing is one of the essential areas of medicinal services, concentrated on caring people, families, and groups so they may accomplish, keep up, or recoup ideal wellbeing and personal satisfaction. Medical attendants might be separated from other medicinal services suppliers on their way to deal with understanding consideration, preparing, and extent of training. Medical caretakers home in numerous claims to fame with varying levels of remedy expert. In the after-war time frame, nurture instruction has experienced a procedure of enhancement towards cutting edge and concentrated qualifications, and huge numbers of the conventional controls and supplier parts are evolving.
- Track 2-1Forensic Nursing
- Track 2-2Gastroenterology Nursing
- Track 2-3Palliative Care Nursing
- Track 2-4Nephrology Nursing
- Track 2-5Occupational Health Nursing
- Track 2-6Oncology Nursing
- Track 2-7Peri anaesthesia Nursing
- Track 2-8Perinatal Nursing
- Track 2-9Preoperative Nursing
- Track 2-10Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
- Track 2-11Veterinary Nursing
- Track 2-12Rehabilitation Nursing
Neonatal Nurses have different entry level in healthcare institutions. Neonatal nurses generally have an Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN) or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree as they are registered nurses (RNs). Midwifery qualification is also preferred by some countries or institutions. The Nurse-Midwifery/Women's Health Nurse Practitioner concentration is for registered nurses who wish to care for the health and well-being of women during their reproductive years as well as the normal new-born. Nurse-midwives provide prenatal birth and postpartum care for women and healthy new-borns. In the United States, a certified nurse midwife (CNM) is an advanced practice registered nurse in nurse-midwifery, the care of women across their lifespan, including pregnancy and the postpartum period, and well woman care and birth control. Certified nurse midwives area unit exceptionally recognized by the International Confederation of Midwives as a sort of midwives within the us.
- Track 3-1Maternal Child Nursing
- Track 3-2Midwifery Nursing Practice
- Track 3-3Obstetrical Nursing
Oncology Nurses or cancer nurses are one among the professionals taking care of patients suffering with cancer and tumor. They examine and monitor the conditions of the patients. They prescribe medications and they take care of chemotherapy and other treatments. They will be graduated in oncology care and they are well-trained nursing professionals in cancer care. Primary care and cancer nursing is a system to deliver care supports to professional nursing practice. Within Primary Nursing, a therapeutic relationship is established between a registered nurse and an individual patient and his or her family. Cancer nursing and oncology is the field of medicine that is devoted to cancer. Clinical oncology consists of three primary disciplines: Medical oncology, surgical oncology and radiation oncology.
- Track 4-1Breast Cancer
- Track 4-2Malignanacy Nursing
- Track 4-3Skin and Blood Cancer
- Track 4-4Heart and Lung Cancer
Cardiovascular Nursing mainly cares for patient recovering from cardiac procedures such as bypass, angioplasty, or pacemaker surgery and critically ill heart patients. Nursing has a place that works with patients who encounter the evil impacts of various conditions of the cardiovascular system. Heart therapeutic medical attendant specialists have the real work to try and do in requirement. They are set up for different practice go, including coronary thought units (CCU), heart catheterization, genuine patient thought units (ICU), working theatres, cardiovascular recuperation centres, cardiovascular thought centre clinical investigation, vas surgery wards, vas targeted thought units (CVICU), and vas remedial wards.
- Track 5-1Congenital Heart Disease
- Track 5-2Coronory Artery and Management
- Track 5-3Heart Transplantation
Nursing pertaining to older adults is known as Gerontological Nursing, In order to provide good quality and maximum functionality of life for older adults, gerontological nurses are preferred to work in collaboration with older adults, their families, and communities. The term geriatric nursing was replaced with gerontological nursing in the 1970s, which has a broader focus on health and wellness, in addition to illness.
- Track 6-1Chronic Diseases of Old people
- Track 6-2Management of Geriatric Diseases
Medical care given to neonates and children up to adolescence mainly in a hospital or day clinic is known as a paediatric nursing, it is a stream of medic that deals with the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents. According to American Academy of Paediatrics people till the age of 21 should be under paediatric care. Paediatrician is a medical practitioner who specializes in the field of Paediatric Nursing. The phrase “healer of children” also means pediatrics. Neonatology and Primary Care Physicians are few of the specialized sub field that a pediatricians work.
- Track 7-1Pediatric Oral Health Nursing
- Track 7-2Pediatric Critical Care Nursing
- Track 7-3Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- Track 7-4Palliative Pediatric Nursing
- Track 7-5Pediatric Emergency Nursing
- Track 7-6Newborn and Child Sleep Cycles
- Track 7-7Pediatric and Maternal Nursing
- Track 7-8Pediatric Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
- Track 7-9Pediatric Intensive Care
- Track 7-10Care of the High Risk Newborns
- Track 7-11Community and Home Health Nursing
Nursing practice is the right granted by a state to protect those who need nursing care. The guidelines of the NPA and its rules provide safe parameters to work, as well as protect patients from unsafe nursing and unprofessional practice. Nursing practice information, advisories and guidelines are provided by the BRN to ensure continuous communication of competency standards to consumers, registered nurses, advanced practice nurses, employers, educators, and other regulators. As the scope of nursing practice changes and grows, this information also changes. The principles of nursing practice describe what everyone, from staff to patients, can expect from nursing.
- Track 8-1Licensed Nurse Practice
- Track 8-2Nursing Courses
- Track 8-3Certified Nurse
Family nursing could be a part of the first care provided to patients of all ages, starting from baby to geriatric health. Nurses assess the health of the whole family to spot health issues and risk factors, facilitate develop interventions to deal with health issues, and implement the interventions to enhance the health of the individual and family. Family nurses typically work with patients through their whole life cycle. This helps foster a powerful relationship between health care supplier and patient. Family nursing isn't the maximum amount patient-centered care because it is targeted on the care of the extended family. It conjointly takes a team approach to health care. A family nurse performs several duties normally performed by a medico. They need the flexibility to write down prescriptions, and wish a broader base of data and skills so as to worry for his or her patients. Nurses may fit in clinics, personal offices, hospitals, hospice centres, colleges and houses to worry for his or her patients.
- Track 9-1Family Medicine
- Track 9-2Family Physician
- Track 9-3Health visiting
- Track 9-4Primary and Specialty Health Care
Clinical Nurses are graduates (Master's or Doctorate) in nursing as a clinical nurse specialist and are licensed registered nurses. The CNS, with advanced educational preparation and expertise in a specialty area of nursing practice, has a unique APRN role - to improve health care quality. Clinical Nursing unites individuals who have keen knowledge and interest different sectors of nursing like psychiatric, cancer, cardiac, critical care, adult & women health, paediatrics, emergency nursing, midwifery, public health, healthcare and medicine from practice, research, administration, policy and education. The clinical health market is estimated at $5,430.9 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $28,346.4 million by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 28.2% from 2013 to 2020.
- Track 10-1Clinical Nursing Techniques
- Track 10-2Clinical Nursing and Theory
- Track 10-3Clinical Nursing Research
- Track 10-4Clinical Nursing and Clinical Evaluation
- Track 10-5Clinical Nursing Practice
A Registered Dental Nurse may be a extremely expert member of the dental team. Entry is competitive and students should pass continuous assessments before having the ability to take a seat their final examinations. Employers, as well as hospitals and therefore the Community Dental Service or NHS, need all student Dental Nurses to own obtained a across the nation recognized qualification, following the GDC (General Dental Council) aid Professionals guidelines.
- Track 11-1Basic and current concepts of oral health
- Track 11-2New research and innovations in dental science
- Track 11-3Oral cancer
- Track 11-4Pediatric dentistry
- Track 11-5Cosmetic dentistry
- Track 11-6Forensic dentistry or odontology
- Track 11-7Future trends in dentistry
The travel nurse is a term generally used to indicate the nursing shortage. They are allowed to travel from different places to another to avoid the shortage of nurses. They are generally working in hospitals and clinics and they are temporary arrangements to avoid shortages. They need a special training as they deal with patients of different regions.
- Track 12-1Travel nursing agencies
- Track 12-2International travel nurse
- Track 12-3Travel nursing companies
A woman's health RN (WHNP) may be a RN that focuses on continued and comprehensive health care for girls across the time period with stress on conditions distinctive to women from start through the rest of their life cycle, the present deficiency crested in late 2001 when normal national clinic Registered nurses opening rates were assessed at 13% and clinics reported 126,000 unfilled full-time proportionate Registered nurses positions. Albeit national opening rates dropped to an expected 8.5% in late 2005, numerous doctors’ facilities keep on battling with deficiencies of RNs. Indeed, free national arbitrary example studies directed in 2004 and 2005 found that a larger part of Registered nurses (82%), doctors (81%), clinic CEOs (68%), and boss nursing officers (74%) apparent a nursing deficiency in the doctor's facilities where they conceded patients or were utilized.
- Track 13-1Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Women and its Management
- Track 13-2Obstetric and Gynaecologic Malignancies
- Track 13-3Cardiac Diseases and Disorders in Women
- Track 13-4Hypertension and Diabetes and their Management in Women
- Track 13-5Nursing Care during Child Birth and Preterm Birth Prevention
- Track 13-6Endometriosis and its Management during Pregnancy
Emergency Nursing provides international integrative forum for the exchange and publication of research findings that aims to promote excellent health care by specialized nurses and their professional colleagues to critically ill patients. A common multifactorial disorder Delirium in critically ill patients is associated with various negative outcomes. In the emergency state, the patients are treated by trauma nurses and they handle urgent situations where the cause of injury or disease isn't yet known. Specific skills and attributes are provided to critically ill or unstable patients and their families are all key points in emergency nursing. Advancement in the field of professional nursing knowledge, skills in nursing, health and both emotional and urgent needs of disaster victims is called Disaster Nursing.
- Track 14-1Acute Renal Failure and Heamofiltration
- Track 14-2Acute Respiratory Failure and Ventillation
- Track 14-3Trauma Nursing
- Track 14-4Accidents and Emergency Nursing
- Track 14-5Brain Death, Organ Donation and Transplantation
- Track 14-6Nursing Care and Physiotherapy
- Track 14-7Liver Failure and Encephalopathy
- Track 14-8End of Life Care
Adult health nursing practitioners are trained nurses to provide healthcare for adults across their lifespan from adolescence to old age. Trust and confidence of each patient are the key important aspect of nursing to improve the quality of life. The Adult health nursing cares for adult patients who are suffering from a variety of chronic health conditions, ranging from minor injuries and ailments to acute and long-term illnesses and diseases. Good health and well-being are promoted through education and awareness on certain topics such as diabetes, weight loss and quitting smoking, etc. They work within the boundaries of multidisciplinary team but will be the main character of contact for patients to provide continuity in health care.
- Track 15-1Adult heart failure and nursing care
- Track 15-2Adult-gerontological health nursing
- Track 15-3Impact of environmental changes on health
Tele Medicine & e-health offer indispensable tools for home healthcare, remote patient monitoring, disease management, and advances in technology for medical centres, practitioners, and hospitals not only for rural health and battlefield care, but also for nursing home, assisted living facilities, and maritime and aviation settings. The e-Health and Telemedicine covers the clinical applications of telemedicine and management of electronic health records full spectrum of advances. A “means of applying new low-cost electronic technologies, such as 'web-enabled' transactions, advanced networks and new design approaches, to healthcare delivery e-health includes the use of the internet or other electronic media.
- Track 16-1Clinical applications of telemedicine
- Track 16-2Preventive e health systems
- Track 16-3Applied Health informatics
- Track 16-4Telehealth, telemedicine and telerehabilitation
- Track 16-5e health: Cyber medicine
- Track 16-6Big data and cloud computing in healthcare and international standard
- Track 16-7Emergency medicine
A surgical nurse is specialized in perioperative care provided to surgical patients before, during, and after surgery. There are different kinds of surgical nurse, and surgical nursing as a career can be very demanding. Compensation in this field varies, depending on where a nurse works. Surgical nurses make salaries similar to that those of doctors. Surgical nurses may participate in different types of surgeries, General Surgery, vascular surgery, Colo-rectal surgery, Surgical Oncology, Orthopaedic surgery, Urological surgery, etc.
- Track 17-1Gynaecologic Cancer Surgery
- Track 17-2Thyroid Surgery
- Track 17-3Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy
- Track 17-4Brain tumour Surgery
- Track 17-5Arthroscopic Surgery
- Track 17-6Meniscus Repair Surgery
- Track 17-7Spinal and Orthopaedic Surgeries
- Track 17-8Transplant and Plastic Surgery
Legal nurses work with individuals in legal departments, like lawyers and cops, as medical consultants and data sources throughout cases. they could work among the court system as a doctor for specific trials, or they will act as a data supply for alternative legal representatives World Health Organization are attempting to see the explanation for death or manner that a criminal act was disbursed. Legal nurses also work with insurance companies and pharmaceutical companies for consultation on charts and records of patients who need medication or who are making medical claims. This level of nursing determines a strong background in medical terminology, reading charts, and understanding patient records.
- Track 18-1Ethical and legal issues in Nursing
- Track 18-2Medical practice and linked Life Insurance
- Track 18-3Economical Health Care Act
- Track 18-4Elements and Minimizing the Risk of Malpractice
- Track 18-5Health Care Quality Improvement Act
- Track 18-6Patient Self-Determination Act
Occupational health nursing services could be a wide established field, the bulk of services area unit still preponderantly composed of activity health nurses and physicians with alternative specialists utilized in smaller numbers or on a part time basis. In some countries occupational health services and safety services within the same enterprise are not combined. However, the modern approach to workplace health management requires close cooperation and collaboration between all of the experts, company management and employees .Increasingly commercial organizations have also recognized the economic, social and health benefits achieved by providing protective and preventive services at the workplace and have, even where no legal requirement exists, developed their own in house services to address these problems.
- Track 19-1Occupational Health and Safety
- Track 19-2Occupational health nurse practice in Industrial field
- Track 19-3Occupational health nurse practice in Community Field
Holistic Nursing is outlined as “all nursing apply that has healing the complete person as its goal” (American holistic Nurses’ Association, 1998). Florence Nightingale, United Nations agency is taken into account to be the founding father of holistic Nursing, educated nurses to specialize in the principles of holism: unity, welfare and also the interrelation of masses and their atmosphere. Holistic Nursing isn't simply one thing we tend to do. It’s additionally associates in Nursing perspective, a philosophy and the way of being that needs nurses to integrate self-care, self-responsibility, spirituality, and reflection in their lives. This typically leads the nurse to bigger awareness of the interconnection of self, others, nature, spirit and relationship with the world community.
- Track 20-1Holistic Nursing Practice
- Track 20-2Holistic Nursing Education
Gynaecology Nursing, likewise known as perinatal nursing, may be a nursing claim to fame that works with patients World Health Organization area unit endeavouring to land up perceptibly pregnant, area unit presently pregnant, or have as these days sent. Obstetrical medical caretakers assist in giving pre-birth care and testing, care of patients encountering maternity intricacies, mind amid work and conveyance, and care of patients following conveyance. Obstetrical medical caretakers work intimately with obstetricians, organic process specialists, and attendant specialists. They likewise offer management of patient care specialists and surgical technologists.
- Track 21-1Contraception
- Track 21-2Lactation Support
- Track 21-3Principles and Practice of Oncology in Gynecology
- Track 21-4Operative Gynecology
- Track 21-5Urogynecology
- Track 21-6Gynecological Endocrinology
- Track 21-7Normal Pregnancy, Labour & Puerperium
- Track 21-8Infections in Pregnancy
- Track 21-9Obstetrical Analgesia and Anesthesia
- Track 21-10Operative Obstetrics
- Track 21-11Basics of Breast Diseases related to OB/GY
- Track 21-12Physiology of Menstruation and Ovulation
- Track 21-13Recent Advances in Gynecology
- Track 21-14Pregnancy Care and Delivery
- Track 21-15Reproductive Medicine and Health
Mental health nursing cares for patients of all ages with psychological state or mental distress, like dementia praecox, manic-depressive illness, psychosis, depression or dementia. Being a mental health nurse may be terribly appreciated; however, it may be a trying and showing emotion exhausting job moreover. Moreover, as operating full-time, you'll conjointly work part-time or nonchalantly during this field. Registered nurses will add the mental health field and they may increase their qualifications by enterprise more study during this field for either a graduate diploma or Master’s degree or apply to become a certified mental health nurse.
- Track 22-1Psychiatric Disorders
- Track 22-2Translational Psychiatry
- Track 22-3Positive Psychology
- Track 22-4Cognitive Psychology
- Track 22-5Clinical Psychology
- Track 22-6Forensic Psychology
- Track 22-7Forensic Psychology
- Track 22-8Applied Psychology
Nursing research is a research that provides evidence used to support nursing practices. Nurses use research to provide evidence-based care that promotes quality health outcomes for individuals, families, communities and health care systems. Nurses Conduct research use research in practice and teach about research. Nursing research mainly involves both quantitative & qualitative
- Track 23-1Improvement of Clinical Research
- Track 23-2Prevention or Delaying of Onset of Disease
- Track 23-3Finding Effective Approaches to Achieve Optimal Health
- Track 23-4Understanding the Symptoms of Illness